So, I made a promise sometimes this week that I’ll start giving away stuffs once my blog hits get to 10,000. Well, good news! Its gotten to 10,000 and even passed it.
I don’t think there can be a better timing, today is a the beginning of a new month, Happy New Month to you all by the way, and I think we just entered the fourth week since I launched this blog.
So enough of my story, am sure most of you aren’t interested in it, lol.
Here is what is going to happen.
This is how this “give away” is going to work.
1. I ask a question.
2. You guys reply.
3. I pick a winner and give him/ her the gifts.
So here is the question.
Most of you claim you know my series: B•I•T•C•H (Babe In Total Control) very well and think you can predict it. So I’m going to give you a chance to be win something for just doing what you think you know how to do best.
In the next episode of #B•I•T•C•H, there would be a court scene where Richard is going to have a trial. What I want you to do is, predict what the verdict would be. Would he be found “Guilty” or “Not Guilty.?”
Please note that if you choose “Guilty” you are to tell me why you think so and what you think his sentence would be but if you choose “Not Guilty” you are to tell me why you think he was found “Not Guilty.”
The person whose answer is the closest to mine becomes the winner and wins the following:
1. A 20 minutes private chat with me via Twitter, BBM, 2GO, or Whatsapp. During the chat, you can ask me whatever question you want and I’ll reply with the truth.
2. You would be the first to read my first E-book. I’m working on a short four/five episode series that would be published strictly as an E-Book. I would personally send the E-book a day before it is released to the public directly to your Email for free.
3. You get a 200 naira recharge card top up in any network of your choice.
NB: please, I’m aware the gifts ain’t enough and very little, but its just for the fun of it and my little way of saying thank you for supporting #SOC (me) for the past one month.
1. Only predictions made on this topic would be considered, other predictions made on other topics would be considered invalid and ignored.
2. Normally, you can choose to comment(reply) with out filling in your email address, but if you want to win, you have to fill in the “Email Address” box.
3. All predictions should be posted on or before 6:00PM (GMT +1), 1-11-2013. And prediction after 6:00PM would be ignored.
4. The winner would be announced during tommorow’s update.
SO MAY THE PREDICTIONS BEGIN!!!
Oya! dont run yet! kindly drop your thoughts before you leave ;D, thanks.